Christmas Season & Reset
Christmas Season is finally here! Today we started a new season and reset all our game modes except Mini Games.
Here are the most important updates:
- Server was updated to 1.19.2, so there are new items and mobs!
- Added Christmas-themed spawns!
- Survival 5 was removed. It was mostly empty and we think it will be more fun to play on other survival modes with more players.
- Added /settings command. It allows you to manage your personal settings like sound alerts, PMs, disabling ADs and much more!
- Auction House in Survival is now shared across all Survival modes. It means players from any Survival (1-4) can buy your items!
- Auction House got a feature to see all the listed items without categories
- Launched Christmas Gift Event! You can find gifts across the spawn and get amazing rewards!
- On Survival and OPSurvival added few RP commands: /bite, /shakehand and /spit
- Finally fixed random teleport in Nether
- For ENDER and Immortal ranks we added RGB color support in /nick, chat, prefix & suffix, signs
- Added feature allowing you to sell all the matching items in your inventory to Quest NPC by clicking SHIFT+RMB
- Added damage indicator in Survival. It shows the damage dealt to a player or mob. You can toggle it in /settings
- Added sound alerts when you receive PM or get mentioned in chat. You can toggle it in /settings
- Fixed and increased mobs spawn rate
If you found any bugs or glitches, please report them to us by using in-game command - /bugreport
We hope you will enjoy everything we have done. We will be glad to see you on MineBerry! 💖